We have all had bad days and we sometimes even get depressed because of how our life is going. Maybe you are someone that battles with yourself and your emotions.
If you have battled with feeling better, you have to learn to be aware of what you are feeling and learn to love yourself. You have to see what you have and be thankful for these things.
When you are not aware of what you are feeling, it shows that you do not love yourself and this can cause you to become angry with yourself or to be stressed.
When these days happen, chances are that you will shut down so that you do not have to acknowledge these feelings. You will have these days here and there and you have to give yourself permission to be happy and to have days when you aren’t happy.
There are ways that you can change your mood when you are having a bad day or when you are feeling bad. Here are some ways to do that:
- Take time to reflect on what you have and where your feelings are coming from.
- Talk to someone that you trust and tell them about what you are feeling.
- Listen to music that can make you feel happy and take your mind off of your problems.
- Cuddle with your pet and let them show you how much they love you. This can make your heart heal faster.
- Go outside and walk-in nature. This can get rid of negative thoughts and energy and help you to connect with nature.
- Drinking water can help you to feel better in your mind or body. You can also drink some fruit juice or vegetable juice.
- Journal your feelings so that you can see what triggers your certain emotions.
- Sometimes you need to take a nap just to recharge your mind and body.
- Do something fun. Having fun can make you feel better in your day.
- Go out and do something spontaneous. You can find things you like to do and do it unplanned.
- Put things in your life that are a priority. Prioritize your family and your health over other things.
- Look at old pictures and memories and see what good things you have in your life.
- Hug someone that you love.
- Laugh and laugh. Watch a funny movie or call someone that is fun to talk to.
- If you don’t feel like laughing, take time to cry. You don’t have to cry in front of someone but give yourself a good cry when you need it.
- Read your old text messages and listen to your voicemail.
- Connect with someone that you haven’t talked to for a long time.
- Write a letter to yourself or mail a letter to someone you love.
- Meditate and learn to practice deep breathing.
- Take time to write down all the things that you are thankful for in your life.
- Watch funny YouTube videos online.
- Bake something that you have been craving or something you have wanted to try.
- Go out for a walk or go to the store. Do something to get out of the house and be in a new place for a while.
- Focus on the things that make you happy and what is important to you.
- Get rid of negative thoughts and think about something positive.
- Daydream about your goals and values in your life.
- Let the sun come into your room and sit in the sun for a while. This can make you feel happier.
- Take a break from all the stress and nurture yourself.
- Let go of things that do not need to be addressed or things that are causing you to feel down.
- Read a blog or positive quotes and feel better in your life.